printing from Word

Subject: printing from Word
From: Irene Wong <wongword -at- OZEMAIL -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:06:28 +1100

I have a long document (about 90 pages) in MSWord 97 for Windows 95. It
is tagged to a template but also has some "manual"
formatting/finetuning. If the template is attached to it, it is fine. It
can be moved from pc tp pc and looks like the author intended.

How can I send this electronically to a printer?

Can it be sent in Word (presumably with a copy of the template)?

Can the formatting be "frozen/unlinked" so that the template isn't
needed?

Can I send a pdf of the document to the printer?

Regards
Irene Wong

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=