Job Opening - Concord MA

Subject: Job Opening - Concord MA
From: John Garison <jgarison -at- IDE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:38:16 -0400

Sr. Technical Writer

IDe, Inc. is a year-old startup company developing strategic business
management software. We are well-financed and have received great
feedback from our design partners, and our future seems extraordinarily
bright. We are looking for an additional technical writer (permanent
position) to join our growing development staff.

The successful candidate will have:

* Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
* 5 - 8 years experience documenting software in a development
environment
* Experience documenting web- or browser-based applications
* Experience developing cross-platform, cross-browser online help
(ForeHelp preferred)
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Business experience helpful
* Sense of humor essential

IDe, Inc. offers competitive salary, stock options, opportunity to work
with outstanding group of people in an informal work environment, free
snacks and soft drinks, 17 personal/sick/vacation days a year, and the
chance to have fun on the job (pool table, ping-pong, foosball).

If interested, please send your resume and a creative and informative
cover letter to:

John Garison
Principal Technical Writer
Integrated Development Enterprise, Inc.