New Job page on The Contractor's Site

Subject: New Job page on The Contractor's Site
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 02:23:45 +0000

(Crossposted to Techwr-l, Frame Users, and Index-l)

Hi, guys...most of you know me (Frame and Techwr-l),
some of you don't (Indexing).

Those that do, you know I have a web site directed
toward technical writers, slanted toward contractors.

The address is http://www.tdandw.com

As you know, I mentioned that I'm updating the site.
Besides trying to get caught up with the resources I'd
like to add to it, I created a new section called
Jobs.

The address is http://www.tdandw.com/jobs.htm

It's pretty hard to miss.

Take a look. As always, there is no cost or obligation
to respond to or contribute to anything on the site,
though I "may" start considering a multi-tier
arrangement for commercial for-profit entities, though
even if done, is going to be a long time coming.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
===
John Posada
Western Union International
(w) jposada -at- westernunion -dot- com