USA, Massachusetts/New Hampshire - ON-SITE PERMANENT WRITER OPPORTUNITIES

Subject: USA, Massachusetts/New Hampshire - ON-SITE PERMANENT WRITER OPPORTUNITIES
From: "Robert T. Otoka" <otoka -at- ICI -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 08:23:25 -0400

Positions available at all levels for candidates with experience in the
following areas:

- strong RoboHelp experience (you will be the department resource for
on-line help development)
- networking hardware and software
- programming experience with C++ and/or Visual Basic (Junior Writer
opportunity available)

For consideration, email your resume to: rotoka -at- microtechprof -dot- com

Rob Otoka
Technical Recruiter
M I C R O T E C H P R O F E S S I O N A L S
Web Site: www.microtechprof.com

Phone - 781-890-6444
FAX - 781-890-3355

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=