Reposting of writing position in Portland, Oregon

Subject: Reposting of writing position in Portland, Oregon
From: "Richardson, Ethan" <Ethan_Richardson -at- ADC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:00:02 -0500

A few have pointed out the email address on the last posting isn't working.
Use this email address if you are interested in the position described below:

Ethan_Richardson -at- adc -dot- com

Are you a "writer's writer" who can both understand and describe difficult technical topics? Does your can-do attitude propel you to produce high-quality documentation even in a rapidly changing environment? Can you work with subject matter experts both onsite and at remote locations to produce clear, helpful, and complete user documentation? Are you a collaborative worker, lending your strengths as they best apply to each project?

The Technical Publications department of ADC Telecommunications Kentrox division writes a variety of technical documentation, including online help, manuals, and technical marketing material. Our products include telecommunication devices and network management software. Experience with telecom technologies Frame Relay, ATM, IP, VPNs)is desirable. We use FrameMaker, Adobe Acrobat, JavaHelp, FrontPage, Adobe Illustrator, and whatever other tool gets the job done well and efficiently. See www.kentrox.com for more information about our company.

We value your willingness to adjust and try new things; we accept with good grace the problems that come with learning and stretching. A less-than-senior writer with a proven track record and a desire to grow might work well in this position.

The position is based in Portland, and requires occasional travel to other states.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=