Re: Mac or PC?

Subject: Re: Mac or PC?
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:44:10 -0700

The Atari 800 with the BASIC cartridge is the ultimate for tech writer. Using
anything else is stupid, wrong, and perverted. Only nazis, baby squishers, and
perverts use PCs. Only communists, satanists, and drug fiends use Macs.

You need to get yourself an illogical emotional attachment to hardware right
away if you plan to survive the action-packed world of tech writing. Lying
never hurts either.

:-)

Have a nice day. Don't eat hamsters.

Andrew Plato

--- Stephanie Jagielski <Stephanie_Jagielski -at- AAL -dot- ORG> wrote:
> I am new to the list and have a new interest in technical writing. I am in
> need of a new computer and can, luckily, feel at home on both Macintosh and
> PC computers. Could some one tell me which is preferred in the technical
> writing field? Or does it even matter?
>
> Anne
>

> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=