Re: Desperately seeking employment (and why)

Subject: Re: Desperately seeking employment (and why)
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:57:24 -0500

At 12:55 PM 7/14/99 -0500, Gravlin, Betty wrote:
>I just saw the coolest resume. It really shows some programming and
writing
>talent!
>http://www.sungjun.com/

Hmm. My mileage varies. I know zilch about the mechanics of Web design,
but:

I've got a 56K modem, and I found the dynamic HTML tricks (the puzzle box)
jerky and slow.

There's no way to scroll through the entire resume except by using the HTML
buttons, which is slower than just scrolling down myself.

The (presumably) scroll button at the bottom of the screen doesn't work,
which means that if I scrolled down, I have to scroll up and start over
again with the HTML buttons.

And on the resume front, all the work experience noted is completely
irrelevant to the stated goal of finding an MIS job. It probably would
have been better left out.

I wish him or her luck, though.

--
"UNIX is user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are."
Beth Friedman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=