Software Release Form - clarified

Subject: Software Release Form - clarified
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:58:08 -0400

Sorry, in my previous post I should have clarified who our end users are. All
software we design is used within the company. The release form I suppose, is
more of a CYA for our department, getting the requisitioner to acknowledge that
the software meets their specified requirements and needs, so that they cannot
come back on us. A type of formalization, so to speak.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

It's not an optical illusion, it just looks that way.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=