Re: Frame Maker : Master Page Usage (Rotated Pages)

Subject: Re: Frame Maker : Master Page Usage (Rotated Pages)
From: Scott Allshouse <seatracker -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 00:14:32 GMT

Rick,
I followed up at your website. Looks like some interesting work there.
Is Framescript and your scripts applicable to FM+SGML 5.5.6?
I'm building an SGML application that will require multiple master
pages.
It would be very convenient to automate master page selection based on
the graphic element and its attributes as I'm importing the SGML and
CGM.
I require portait 8.5 x 11 for my text, some full page graphics, and
landscape (rotated) for some full page graphics. I also have 11x17
foldouts for some full page graphics.

TIA
Scott

--