Need help with macro warning in Excel97

Subject: Need help with macro warning in Excel97
From: Stan Mocek <smocek -at- NEWSGUY -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 16:38:55 -0500

Hi all,

I've worked up a test matrix in Excel97 for a project that I'm working on
and documenting. Somewhere during the creation of this spreadsheet, I hit an
unknown key combination and the VB Script editor popped up. I promptly
closed it and thought nothing more of it. However, since that time, anyone
who opens the spreadsheet is given a warning that this workbook contains
macros, with corresponding prompt to enable or disable macros. I've searched
everywhere and find no macros associated with the spreadsheet at all. Do
any Excel or VBScript experts have any ideas as to how I can stop this
message appearing? I cannot shut off the default to always ask before
opening a document with macros, either - the company won't allow it.

Any ideas would be appreciated as I have to get this out to testers this
week.

Regards,

--
Stan Mocek