Re: Help needed with MSWord97 Document -- Invalid Page Faults

Subject: Re: Help needed with MSWord97 Document -- Invalid Page Faults
From: Jeroen Hendrix <jhe -at- POLYDOC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:01:07 +0200

Paula puffer wrote:

I am currently writing some software doc and have completed the first
manual
except for one thing -- I can't print it. Everytime I try to print it, I
get an
invalid page fault and Word crashes. The document was working fine
yesterday
morning - I printed it to make sure I had all my p and q's in line. I made
several corrections and suddenly it doesn't work.

******

Paula,

Most of the times this has nothing to do with Word itself, but with a
software/hardware conflict.
This mostly occurs when the printer diver is corrupt. Try printing to a
different printer and see if the problems reoccurs.
You might wanna reinstall the printer driver to correct the settings. What
also could work, is changing the spool settings of the printer (in the
details tab), change the spool data format to RAW (instead of EMF).
If all this doesn't work, search the Microsoft Knowledge base with Word 97
and IPF (Invalid Page Fault).
HTH

Jeroen Hendrix
PolyDoc