Since we're asking a lot about Word

Subject: Since we're asking a lot about Word
From: jane <judydh -at- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 11:15:28 -0400

Hi all

Why is that, that Word will always open up your document with the styles in
such a manner that you always have to go back and change them? Why can it
not remember that you made a change to a style and the change was consistent
and that's how you saved it and that's how you expect it to be?

Yeah, I know it constantly refers back to a template--but when you change a
style for a document, why does it so strongly insist on changing it back?
I'm getting sick of having to unbold and hang-indent my Tip/Note Heading
style. Of what possible benefit is it to anyone that Word formatting is so
damn bossy?

Anyone subscribing to the Word users lists/news groups: please post this
for me. I want to bray my dissatisfaction as loud as possible.

Thanks,

Jane
jane -at- visualedge -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=