Frame Maker : Master Page Usage (Rotated Pages)

Subject: Frame Maker : Master Page Usage (Rotated Pages)
From: Alex Vinokur <alexander -dot- vinokur -at- TELRAD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:51:08 GMT

Hi,

Consider the following situation with FrameMaker.

Document has 10 pages.
Page 7 holds wide table.
So I use other Master Page:

Format->Page Layout->Master Page Usage :

Master Page Usage

Use Master Page:
---------------------------------

| <closed> Right
|
| <open> Custom Rotated_Page

---------------------------------

Apply To:
---------------------------------

| <open> Current Page (7)

---------------------------------

Now it's OK. Page#7 is Rotated_Page
Other pages are Right.

But if I add page (for example) between Page#3 and Page#4
I have as following :
1.1) Page#7 is Rotated_Page;
1.2) Page#7 doesn't contain my wide table;

2.1) Page#8 is Right (i.e. not Rotated);
2.2) Page#8 contains my wide table;

So, I have problem with two pages.

Is there any possibility to avoid this situation?

Frame Maker+SGML
June 1996
xm5.1.1P6c

Thanks in advance,