CLEI experience

Subject: CLEI experience
From: marty miserandino <martym -at- CLEARPNT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:00:54 -0400

Has anyone heard of a network writer with CLEI experience? Apparently
it has something to do with a bellcore standard. We need a contract
writer with this experience but I'm unfamiliar with the necessary
skills. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks,
Marty
*******************************
Marty Miserandino
Technical Placement Consultant specializing in the Austin Texas area
martym -at- clearpnt -dot- com
Clear Point Consultants (http://www.clearpnt.com/texassplash1.htm)
3 Centennial Drive
Peabody, MA 01960
Toll Free call outside MA: 888-542-4004
Ph: 978-532-6400
Specialties include but are not limited to: Web/Internet Developers, Web
Design, Content designers and developers, Technical Writers, User
Interface designers, etc.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=