Re: Legal Question

Subject: Re: Legal Question
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:24:18 -0700

I've worked at several contracts and I've ALWAYS been
asked to sign similar documents. And I have.

Granted, it is a legal binding document and the
company has every right to ask it be signed.

However, I've never once been turned down when I've
approached my manager and simply asked to retain
certain samples toward the end of the gig.

I would select items that we both knew were
distributed out of house anyway and therefore, subject
to loss of control anyway or, documents that were used
inhouse but we both knew contained no information that
was going to cause the company to fall apart around us
if the information leaked out.

Just make it clear that the document is for
presentation purpose and that you will practice good
judgement about how it is used.

I gurantee that when discussed like adults, there will
not be a problem obtaining samples.

> Upon termination of my employment I will return to
> the Company without
> making any copies thereof all drawings, prints,
> manuals, specifications,
> costing, pricing customer and supplier information

===
John Posada
Western Union International
(w) jposada -at- westernunion -dot- com