Re: Request for tool to catalog images

Subject: Re: Request for tool to catalog images
From: Kate O'Neill <kateo -at- CINEBASE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 11:12:36 -0700

Hi Jennifer.

Of course, out of loyalty, I'd say use a Cinebase product, but something
tells me it might be overkill. ;-)

The one I use at home and like the best is Smart Pix Manager, which
you can download from the ZDNet Software Library at:

http://hotfiles.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/swlib/hotfiles/info.html?fcode=000SZ
2&b=

--
Kate O'Neill: Manager of Documentation