Post-writing software

Subject: Post-writing software
From: Ute Methner <ute -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:32:37 -0500

Hello All,

Im my studies for a course in tech writing, I
came across references to post-writing software,
but the information on these software is a few years
old (late 80's, early 90's; I wonder what that is
in 'computer' years <g>). It's the first time that
I've heard of this type of software.
So, my questions are as follows:
Is anybody, in their day-to-day writing activities,
using post-writing software? If yes, what
software are you using and has it been useful? Would
anybody know if the use of p-w software is
widespread?

TIA,
Ute Methner

'What is the use of a book', thought Alice,
'without pictures or conversations?'
Alice's adventures in wonderland, Lewis Carroll

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=