Subject: Summary: double subscripts in HTML
From: "Laura J. Lockhart" <LLOCKHART -at- ABIM -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:12:28 -0400

Many thanks to all who replied to my query about "double subscripts" in HTML. The consensus was to nest the tags, as follows:

This seems to work in Netscape but not in IE (go figure), but that's more than we previously had to go on. It's going to suffice for now!

Thanks again,
Laura Lockhart
LLockhart -at- abim -dot- org

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000