Re: Frame to XML, SGML + Learning Curve

Subject: Re: Frame to XML, SGML + Learning Curve
From: Virgil Jones <virgil_jones -at- EMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 15:18:14 -0400

Does anyone know of any tools that convert FrameMaker documents into SGML and XML? I know HTML, but I've never seen or used SGML or XML.

Also, how hard is it to learn SGML and XML? Where would you learn these languages: Bay Area Colleges, books (Dummies books), Websites etc. I have to make a case to the powers that be that it may not be as simple as they think. They have this notion that its a matter of simple conversion.

Another question that pops to mind is do browsers support either of these languages?

TIA

Virg

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=