Tech Editor Needed

Subject: Tech Editor Needed
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- SIMPLYWRITTEN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:40:16 -0500

Hi, gang. I'm helping somebody find a tech editor for a book on Python
running on a Linux base. You'll need Linux, Python 1.5 or later, and some
experience doing tech editing. In a pinch, both Python and Linux can be
gotten to you, but you'll need to know something about how to install and
run them.

Get back to me in private if you're interested.

Tim Altom
Simply Written, Inc.
Featuring FrameMaker and the Clustar Method(TM)
"Better communication is a service to mankind."
317.562.9298
http://www.simplywritten.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=