Re: Getting some leeway on phony names

Subject: Re: Getting some leeway on phony names
From: Tom Johnson <johnsont -at- STARCUTTER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 08:35:15 -0400

When it comes to phony names, why not use names of people you know, WITH
THEIR PERMISSION? For instance, if I let you use my name, by signing a
"name release" similar to a model release, then I can't (or anybody else)
accuse you of any wrongdoing.

Go ahead, use my name. It is about as plain as you can get. The only
stipulation is you can't associate it with anything criminal or obscene.
(Don't use it in any software for the FBI or anything like that.)

Tom Johnson
Elk Rapids, Michigan - On the freshwater coast

johnsont -at- starcutter -dot- com work
thomasj -at- freeway -dot- net personal

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=