Re: Single Sourcing

Subject: Re: Single Sourcing
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 11:32:06 -0400

Indeed:

FrameMaker's conditional text lets me output different information and use
different organizational structure (and chunking) to online help and the
printed doc.

Thus, with one source document in FrameMaker, I can start to address the
different ways each format is used!

Can DtH do that?

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com