Re: At what point does software become an application?

Subject: Re: At what point does software become an application?
From: Donald Le Vie <dlevie -at- VLINE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:36:40 -0500

Back in the Classic Age, or Age of Enlightenment, the wealthy often
commissioned writers and authors to pen novels for limited distribution to
their circle of friends. Author/philosopher Voltaire once was so
commissioned by a pushy patron, and upon completing the work, enclosed the
following note:

"Madam, enclosed please find the novel that you commissioned. I have written
it in two volumes. If I had more time, I could have written it in one."

Donn Le Vie
Integrated Concepts

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=