Quick follow-up (WAS: Looking for magazine suggestions)

Subject: Quick follow-up (WAS: Looking for magazine suggestions)
From: Paul Branchaud <paul -at- ZEROKNOWLEDGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:05:23 -0400

Many of the responses I have received thus far all seem to point Intercom,
which is part of an STC membership. Although I am not an STC member at the
moment (or of any other professional association), I will be joining shortly
(on the company's coin, as professional associations are a different perk).
:-)

The magazine I am most familiar with is Publish (or is it Publish RGB now).
I have also gone through several issues of Adobe Magazine and enjoyed it,
although it is geared for specific tools (only some of which are in my
arsenal).

One of my main areas of interest lies in new media information delivery; I
am regularly being asked to think "outside the box" with regards to the
delivery of our product's user information. I would also like to improve my
project planning and management skills (and yes, I plan to get the Hackos
book).

Hope this helps you evaluate my situation a little better,

Paul
--------------------Zero-Knowledge: Nothing Personal--------------------
Paul "RTFM Guy" Branchaud (mailto:paul -at- zeroknowledge -dot- com)
Lead Technical Writer, Zero-Knowledge Systems http://zeroknowledge.com
PGP Fingerprint: 19D9 5519 BC71 E926 82AA B8C2 0561 B128 9F3E 84E3

Frankly, getting caught between a rock and a *soft* place don't sound so
friggin' wonderful, either. -- Bob Roth

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=