Re: Looking for magazine suggestions

Subject: Re: Looking for magazine suggestions
From: Donald Le Vie <dlevie -at- VLINE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:48:50 -0500

There aren't that many non-association magazines or journals at the
newsstand that focus on technical writing (I assume you already belong to
the STC and/or the IEEE Professional Communication Society). For PAID
subscriptions that have helped me in my information development/technical
communications efforts (in various and sundry ways), WIRED has been a pretty
good resource every now and then. Why don't you try subscribing to these
FREE magazines/journals that will help you have a better technical
understanding of your marketplace (which will definitely help your technical
writing):

Web Techniques (http://www.circ.mfi.com/wt)
Intelligent Enterprise (http://www.intelligententerprise.com)
Information Week (http://www.informationweek.com)