Re: viewing a post script file - Distiller tangent

Subject: Re: viewing a post script file - Distiller tangent
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:08:22 -0500

At 01:46 PM 6/28/99 -0700, Joe Schrengohst wrote:
>All,
>
>The correct URL for updates to the Acrobat Distiller program (3.02 or
4.01)
>is
>
>http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/LIBRARY/acdwin.htm

Well, yes, that's the page for updates. However, Shawn was claiming that
the Distiller itself was available for download at the Adobe site. And
that doesn't appear to be the case. (Which is not a surprise to me; the
surprise would be if it were available for free download.)

--
"UNIX is user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are."
Beth Friedman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=