Tools, Images, and other questions.

Subject: Tools, Images, and other questions.
From: "TFINN.IE.ORACLE.COM" <TFINN -at- IE -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:59:49 +0100

We are planning to create several different types of documents in Microsoft
Word. We are going to use FrameMaker and WebWorks to create PDF and HTML
files
from the original Word documents. My questions are:

1. Can anyone recommend an HTML Editor?
2. Can you recommend an Image editor? I've used several in the past and
like
PaintShop Pro. Are there any other image editors that are more useful
for
creating diagrams, manipulating text, and screen shots?
3. Is there a way to get a PDF or an HTML file back into Word without too
much work?
4. Any advice about Postscript Printer Drivers or fonts?
5. Any Word to Frame conversion shortcuts?
6. What image type (gif, jpg, etc.) is best for PDF? HTML?

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Tara

Tara Finn E-mail: tfinn -at- ie -dot- oracle -dot- com
Senior Technical Writer Telephone:
+353-1-803-1392
Resource Kit Group Telefax: +353-1-803-1899
Partner Services
Oracle Corporation www.oracle.com
East Point Business Park, Dublin 3, Ireland.
Enabling the Information Age

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000