Word 97 SEQ field question

Subject: Word 97 SEQ field question
From: Yaacov Garber <ygarber -at- E-AND-C -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:04:50 +0300

Hi all,
Would someone tell me how to format numbered steps using SEQ fields?
I would like the number font to be different from the instruction text that
follows it and I want the number to be a different color. The number should
also be followed by a decimal point and a large space before the
instruction text that follows it starts.
I have read the Tech-Tav tip on SEQ fields but it does not cover
formatting.
Please reply directly to my email address.
I am working in Word 97.

Thank you in advance,
Yaacov Garber
Technical Communications