PDF printing problem

Subject: PDF printing problem
From: Karen Neeb <KNeeb -at- WINNEBAGO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:00:10 -0500

Ellen Kelly wrote:
**I have a PageMaker 6.5 file that I converted to PDF using distiller. This
document contains headings that consist of a black text box with white
writing. When I print the document it looks fine. When some other people
print the document (on a different printer then I use and using different
drivers) the white text does not appear.**

Karen replies:
We've run into a somewhat similar situation in PageMaker and MS Word. Some
fonts, such as Stone Sans, WILL NOT print as white text in a dark
background. Try using a different font. (We found that Garamond or Arial
work.)

Good luck!
Karen

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=