Re: snagit problems?

Subject: Re: snagit problems?
From: David Demyan <dbdemyan -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:50:59 -0400

Dianne Moscrip wrote:

> My problem: When I first started using snagit in msword, the files
copied
> were great, in correct proportion, and just the size I wanted. Once I

> started inserting them into pagemaker I found the size of the tif
shrinking.
> How can I stop this from happening? (okay, I'm a newbie??)

Diane,

I'm not sure what is going on in PageMaker, since I don't know
that program very well, but once you capture a file using SnagIt,
it does not change size in the application you pasted it into. Maybe
the program is resizing the copy of the image you pasted into it?

To clarify further, when you initially capture an image using
SnagIt, if you save it to a file, that file is kept at a certain size.
For example, a 4 x 6 inch photo might be 300 kb. As long as
the image is not reduced by some deliberate means to resize
the dimensions and the filesize, it can always be recovered at
the original 4 x 6 inch size.

You could try re-importing the image from the original captured
file.

Regards, Dave.
--
David B. Demyan dbd -at- mendem -dot- com

--
David B. Demyan dbd -at- mendem -dot- com
Mendem Concord, Inc. http://www.mendem.com
Warren, New Jersey 888-753-8500

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=