Re: HUMOR in general.

Subject: Re: HUMOR in general.
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 09:43:48 -0400

Can we drop the "who's funny, who's not; who's a bombastic pontificating
poopyhead, who's not" discussion and get back to technical writing?

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Billing Concepts
Albany NY
(518) 433-7698
mailto:william -dot- swallow -at- billingconcepts -dot- com
http://www.billingconcepts.com

This message was printed on 100% recycled electrons.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=