Re: Graduate Degree Programs?

Subject: Re: Graduate Degree Programs?
From: Marian <marian -dot- newman -at- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:32:41 -0600

Okay, guys! I'm very sorry for this, but I need to ask that your responses to
Elizabeth be directed to her Hotmail acct. and not to me. She sent her message
through my server, which I offered in order to help, but her reply address was
listed as a Hotmail account. I've received 14 replies to my address, and I can
only guess that this was done by going into the message headers and snagging my
address. She wants to protect her identity at this point as many people she
knows read this list and she is trying to make a decision here. I have a while
to go yet before I graduate, but I'm learning a lot of things to help me when
that time comes. Thanks for understanding.

> ---> QUESTION: Does a graduate degree really *improve* the possibility of
> securing a telecommuting postion, or is this a simple way of saying, "Honey,
> you're nuts!" Does anyone out there have any experience with this?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=