Question: HTML Editing Tool

Subject: Question: HTML Editing Tool
From: Danny Ramsey <danny -at- REBOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:30:35 -0700

We've decided to publish all documentation in HTML. So we're looking for an
HTML editing tool that is strong on text editing functions while producing
clean HTML. Symantec Visual Page is as close as we've found. Any other
suggested tools?

--Danny Ramsey, Documentation Manager, REBOL Technologies
http://www.rebol.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=