RoboHelp Help

Subject: RoboHelp Help
From: David Thompson <David -dot- Thompson -at- REALVIZ -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:05:08 +0200

Hello,

I have also sent this to the Robohelp list.

I am creating a help file from which i also want to generate printed doc.
I have help jumps which is fine, however when i print these I want them to
appear as cross references within the Word doc. ie. see "Current View".
Therefore is it possible to insert cross references within the Robo doc.,
then not include these cross references during the compile BUT include them
during the "generate printed doc" process.

Phew!! I hope that makes sense.

Cheers
David

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=