TRAINING: WebWorks Publisher 2000, July 1999, Dallas, Texas, USA

Subject: TRAINING: WebWorks Publisher 2000, July 1999, Dallas, Texas, USA
From: Sarah O'Keefe <okeefe -at- SCRIPTORIUM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:14:00 -0400

[cross-posted to techwr-l, framers, and publisher lists]

Our intensive WebWorks Publisher 2000 training arrives in Dallas in late
July. (Don't worry, there's air conditioning!)

###
The registration deadline is approaching fast! Sign up now at
http://www.scriptorium.com/registration.html
###

WebWorks Publisher 2000 Training

WebWorks Publisher extends FrameMaker's power to new media by giving you
the ability to export content from FrameMaker files to HTML, WinHelp, and
other online formats. Our comprehensive class explains the WebWorks
Publisher interface, discusses conversion strategies, and provides detailed
coverage of the Portable HTML, Dynamic HTML, WebWorks Help, WinHelp, and
HTML Help conversion templates. (We cover additional templates based on
student demand...)

This course is for individuals who meet the following prerequisites:

* Intermediate knowledge of FrameMaker (or completion of our Accelerated
FrameMaker class)
* Intermediate HTML knowledge
* Experience developing Windows online help

Schedule
######
Class is scheduled for July 21-23, 1999.

Day 1: Publisher basics and HTML conversion
Day 2: Customizing the various HTML conversion templates
Day 3: Customizing WinHelp conversion, HTML Help conversion

Class format is lecture/lab with plenty of hands-on exercises. Scriptorium
Publishing supplies a detailed course book to all participants.

Price
######

* 1495 per person
(miscellaneous discounts available; check our web site)

Take Scriptorium Publishing's FrameMaker course and this
course back-to-back for $1995, a savings of $175.

Instructor
######
Sarah O'Keefe
(certified WebWorks Publisher trainer, Adobe Certified Expert in
FrameMaker, and author of the upcoming FrameMaker for Dummies from IDG
Books)

Location
######
Dallas, Texas, USA

Time
######
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Customized on-site training
######
Upon request, we can customize this course to meet specific client needs
and deliver it on-site. For example, we can offer your company more details
about macro language, deal with a particular conversion problem, or focus
on other delivery media, such as JavaHelp or OracleHelp.

For more details about the class in Dallas, please visit our web site at

http://www.scriptorium.com/training.html

Our web site includes a detailed course outline, online registration form,
information about the companion FrameMaker class, directions to the class
location, and more.

If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Sarah
O'Keefe at 919-481-2701 or okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com -dot-

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Sarah O'Keefe

Sarah O'Keefe Scriptorium Publishing Services, Inc.
Author, FrameMaker for Dummies (available 8/99) 919-481-2701
WebWorks Publisher certified trainer okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com
http://www.scriptorium.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=