Re: Question of clarity

Subject: Re: Question of clarity
From: Philomena Hoopes <PHILA -at- MAIL -dot- VIPS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:02:25 -0400

It's really a question of whether the action and the execution are a single
step, or two different steps, isn't it? Once the decision is made, there's
always the issue of consistency!

Just for the record, my thought would be to replace the comma with a period:
"...Work with Whatever. Press Enter." I'd keep the two in the same step; IMO
"Then" is implied.

Philomena Hoopes
Phila -at- vips -dot- com <mailto:Phila -at- vips -dot- com>
VIPS Healthcare Information Solutions, Inc.
(410) 832-8330 ext 845

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=