Re: Reality Check/Compensation -- Sunday Thoughts

Subject: Re: Reality Check/Compensation -- Sunday Thoughts
From: "SEIGLER, Sherri" <sseigler -at- SHL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:54:10 -0500

I don't know what is considered South, but I don't think that housing is
that "cheap" in Dallas. I realize that we don't pay nearly much for housing
as in California, but it's not peanuts. Salaries are fairly low at least in
the technical writing industry. As far as other technical fields, they are
great. Just my 2 cents worth.

"In the South, housing is cheap, salaries are low, so they really"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=