Re: Compensation question

Subject: Re: Compensation question
From: "Miller, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Miller -at- ANHEUSER-BUSCH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:25:30 -0500

Carla wrote that her friend was looking for a job paying over 65K. My question
is where did her friend come up with that salary range especially considering
she wants a job that's "not too technical like the molecular structure of an
atom, more like payroll or claims applications" and she has a limited number of
years as a technical writer.

Chicago is an expensive place to live. I'll grant you that. Does she need the
money because she wants to live in the city or an expensive community in the
suburbs? Maybe she should think about other accommodations.

This may sound a bit snippy, but you get paid for what you deliver, not
necessarily by what you need.

Lisa Miller
Technical Writer
lisa -dot- miller -at- anheuser-busch -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=