Re: Compensation question

Subject: Re: Compensation question
From: Willebeek-Lemair Jason-MCX1616 <jlemair -at- ITEXCHSRV2 -dot- PHX -dot- MCD -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:55:36 -0700

Along those lines, I am having difficulty finding a technical writing
position that pays over $250,000.00 a year. Can anyone help?

The question is, what skills and knowledge does she possess? Some
industries pay more than others. How much experience does she have? What
level of position is she looking at?

From what little information you provided, I would say that the salaries she
was looking at were on-target. Especially at companies with "strong
benefits."

Jason