Re: Is there a free demo for FrameMaker?

Subject: Re: Is there a free demo for FrameMaker?
From: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:44:56 -0700

Yes, work through the sales representative. I not only got the legendary
CD, I am often invited to free Frame seminars. This is worth a little trouble.

Marilynne

At 12:03 PM 6/17/99 , Bill Burns wrote:

>> > Robert! Stop laughing! There is one!
>> >
>> > They release it on a CD that is a little trouble to get your hands on,
>> but
<parts deleted>

>If you want a product demo, the fastest way to get it is through a sales
>representative. They're typically more motivated to work with potential
>customers, whereas customer service often has a different mission--taking
>care of existing customers.
>
>I actually got my hands on a demo version of Frame + SGML back when Adobe
>had just acquired Frame. If you think demos are hard to come by know, they
>were a huge mess back then.
>
>Bill Burns - Eccentric Technology Consultant
>International Communications Design & Development
>billdb -at- ile -dot- com

Marilynne Smith marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com
Sr. Technical Writer (858) 651-6664
QUALCOMM AE-203B
"We're creating a wireless world"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=