Re: Is there a free demo for FrameMaker?

Subject: Re: Is there a free demo for FrameMaker?
From: Denise Fritch <dfritch -at- INTELLICORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 11:37:41 -0700

> Robert! Stop laughing! There is one!
>
> They release it on a CD that is a little trouble to get your hands on, but
> there IS one -- their customer service line sent me one (of
> course, it never
> arrived, haha) but I was able to get a copy from a local VAR.

Right you are Rebecca. There is a CD of Adobe products that includes a demo
version of FrameMaker. (The installation actually asks whether you wish to
install the software as a demo or if you have a serial number.) I was able
to track the phone number through the Adobe web site (I don't remember what
that number was), order the CD, and it actually was delivered to the company
where I work.

Best,

Denise L. Fritch
Sr. Tech Writer