Re: Stick with RoboHelp, or upgrade to something else?

Subject: Re: Stick with RoboHelp, or upgrade to something else?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:37:59 -0400

Hallo:

Your post sounds a little like a troll because only you know how much time
you have to teach yourself any new software, including the RoboHelp
upgrades.

If I were you and time *is* an issue, I'd stick with six, since you already
have that product sorted out.

Philosophically, I disagree with Blue-Sky's super aggressive,
market-bug-fixes-as-a-new-relea$e marketing plan. That's one reason I
chucked them. But, it's not about philosophy, is it.

However, there are plenty of folks out there that like Blue Sky and
RoboHelp. To each his own <vbg>.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=