Windows NT Exploring--Help!

Subject: Windows NT Exploring--Help!
From: slm5v <slm5v -at- CC -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:34:12 -0600

Hello, Everyone!

My problem this morning is one, I have no idea where to begin. My
supervisor, breezing through my office on his way to a meeting, briefly asked
me to "capture the descriptions of the files (file names, dates of last
modification), and find a way to export those as ASCII text into Notepad."
Explorer Help gave me no indication of where to begin.

Has anyone out there any ideas on how to do this? Is it actually so simple
that I just can't see the forest for the trees?

Thanks for any help, in advance.

Graham Fredrickson

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=