Re: Word 97: Marking text

Subject: Re: Word 97: Marking text
From: Tracey Rowe <Tracey -at- TELEMEDIA -dot- CO -dot- NZ>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:50:16 +1200

I assume you are wanting to have pages or sections print. Have you
putting in section breaks and just printing sections or pages of
sections only from the print dialog. For example you type s5 to type
only section 5 of the document. You can also specify pages within
section p3s5.

You can include continuous sections in your document so they just put in
a break without changing pages.

Or are you trying this already and having it crash?

Tracey.