Universal Generic Names Proposal (Humor)

Subject: Universal Generic Names Proposal (Humor)
From: kathy -at- TIBINC -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:30:51 -0700

Okay, gang, it's Friday and the little hamster in my brain is running in
circles on that squeaky wheel...

Let's get John's list of fictitious names, choose a couple, and ALL use
them in our documentation! Kinda like a conspiracy of technical
communicators! Each time we find the Universal Generic Name ( it would be a
*very* proper noun) for Joe Blah-Blah in someone else's doc set, we'll all
have a good smirk and a giggle.

Is it time to go home yet? Happy weekend, folks!

Kathy Ellis

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=