Re: Letting Off Steam

Subject: Re: Letting Off Steam
From: Tommy Green <tgreen -at- AESBUS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 16:46:34 -0500

I wish I could send PDF only files to all my reviewers. I have tried it. If
all reviewers have Acrobat Exchange and not just Acrobat reader, it would
work. Unfortunately, some say "I can only read the doc but I can't add my
edits." You can't say, "Well, upgrade your software..it's right there in
your network." So, I end up sending a word file or carrying a hard copy to
their little desks. If only the world worked the way I wanted...

"Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is
writing a book." -Cicero

Tommy D. Green
AESBUS Technology Group
(281) 587-2247 ext 130