ReadMe files?

Subject: ReadMe files?
From: Kathy Stanzler <KatheS -at- HEALTHCARE-AUTOMATION -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 13:08:35 -0400

How would you characterize the difference between release notes and a
ReadMe file? According to an an article by Mark Johnson in the Feb '97
issue of Tech Comm, people expect to find the following in a ReadMe
file:
* A list of bugs fixed since the last software release
* A list of existing bugs with workarounds
* System and program conflicts
* New program features and enhancements

These items currently exist in our release notes, so I'm not sure I know
what the difference is.

Kathy Stanzler
Technical Writer
kstanzler -at- healthcare-automation -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=