Anyone familiar with eBusiness?

Subject: Anyone familiar with eBusiness?
From: Deborah Crossman <dcrossman -at- NEXL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 12:22:08 -0400

I need to put together a standard proposal, to be used as a template,
for an eBusiness (Web and internet commerce) company that provides
solution design, implementation and support services.

I am not familiar with this type of service, or anything but the basics
regarding what goes into a proposal: define the problem, propose
solutions demonstrating the company's competing edge, project a
timeline, and include something about terms and conditions which would
include the financial arrangements.

If anyone can help provide me with some details regarding what I should
be sure to put into the proposal, especially details that pertain to
eBusiness (or eCommerce), or even provide an outline that is oriented
towards this type of service, I would *greatly* appreciate it since I'm
under a heavy time deadline and am the only Technical Writer here.

TIA,
Deborah Crossman
Technical Writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=