Re: Interview from hell -- question

Subject: Re: Interview from hell -- question
From: Margaret Gainsley <margaret -dot- gainsley -at- COMPUWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:41:37 -0500

>Rebecca wrote:
>" And I think it's arguable that if this is the level of attention to
>detail they give to their appearance in an interview, it's perfectly
>reasonable to question their level of attention to detail in their work,

I have to disagree!

There are many reasons why one might not bath on a regular basis or not wear
deodorant. There are some people, technical writers and editors included,
that might think much differently then the norm. Their reason may be very
valid to them. ( and might be very interesting to hear if your willing to
listen) If there is such a problem with these individuals in the work place
I am sure with a friendly constructive discussion, a compromise may avail.

peace.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=