Re: Programming???

Subject: Re: Programming???
From: Chris Hamilton <caxdj -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 07:38:12 -0400

Tom --

(I have to preface this with the statement that I am a software
technical writer. If you write other things, your mileage will likely
vary.)

I don't know how to write C++ code, but I can write Java code, some C,
and COBOL. I have previously written Clipper, FORTRAN, and Ada, as well.
It's not being able to write the code that's valuable, it's being able
to say that I have written code. It's a tremendous discriminator and it
buys you a lot of credibility right off the bat with developers.

I suspect that it's also helped me to have a greater awareness of what
the developers are going through.

Chris

--
Chris Hamilton